If you are interested in playing a spring sport, make sure to go to the clearance tab and start the process. If you already played a sport this year, you simply need to add the sport you are trying out for, you do not have to go through all the registration steps again. Deadline to Register is Feb 1. Click the Tryouts tab to check on dates, times and locations for your sport. Physical Form(Linked here)
Tickets are limited due to competing in the OLD GYM
F 1/27-G/B JV Basketball vs Mission Hills-5:30/7:00
Go to the following link and either log in or sign up as a new user. Livestreaming will begin approximately 5 min prior to game time.
https://chs.godogsports.com/ Password: CHSTV
Whether you are a brand new incoming freshman, or a transfer student here are a couple of things to remember:
1. In order to compete on a team, you must have a current physical.
2. In order to compete, you must have a 2.0 GPA and no more than 1(one) F in your previous grading period.(Including 8th grade year)
3. You must register through our link under the clearance tab.
4. IF you are a transfer student(does not apply to middle school students), once enrolled, you should immediately reach out to the Athletic Director.
5. Any other questions, feel free to reach out to the AD.
Please click on the link for questions concerning our home football games. IF you have other questions, please email our AD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and enjoy the game
Buzzer beater 3 by Kenady to end the third extends Lancer lead over Falcons, 46-36